This is a rare opportunity to align your career with a well-respected, safety-focused, long term established principal contractor who off the back of multiple, significant project awards continues to expand nationally.
Recently identified as a top 5 - SMEs National Defence contractor (2020), expanding the current project delivery team is high on the agenda of this employer of choice, especially around the Health-Safety-Environment disciplines.
These rare opportunities are site-based roles across N.T Sites, to be considered you must be able to demonstrate competency and tenure across the following criteria;
- Proven performance across regional construction sites
- Minimum qualification - Cert IV WHS
- Minimum of 2 years HSE Advisor experience in a (Building) construction-related role with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 principal contractor
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of legislation and OFSC criteria
- Highly motivated, proactive with excellent problem solving, communication, record-keeping, report writing skillset
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer skills
This opportunity offers a long-term career with an employer of choice, if this aligns with your goals respond promptly.