You will need to demonstrate competency in the following areas;
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role working with in the Public Practice Sector is essential.
- Business Services experience highly desired but not essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to maintain and build client relationships.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of all tax accounting process and the ability to keep up to date will all current tax legislation.
- Tax planning, structuring and set up entities.
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies.
What you need to do now:
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity and for a confidential discussion, call Winny Wu on 0416 312 374. Alternatively, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now.
All inquiries are treated in the strictest of confidence.