I am currently recruiting for a number of Brisbane firms who are seeking experienced Audit professionals from Intermediate to Manager level.
These firms are looking to appoint talented Auditors to join their high performing, well-sourced teams and the firms culture reflects their commitment to career development, life balance and support.
Their focus is on investing in their teams to make it the most enjoyable yet, professional work environments.
| ABOUT THE ROLES|
Your responsibilities may include:
- Preparing audit programs and implementing standard approaches on complex clients
- General purpose audit duties, including completion of the disclosure checklist, ensuring the accounts comply with current legislation and accounting standards
- Participate in corporate advisory projects including process improvement, IPO and due diligence
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Business or Commerce
- At least three years as an Auditor (to be able to kick off straight away)
- If not already attained, the willingness to undertake/complete your CA/CPA program
- An understanding of a range of sectors
- A commitment to complete ASIC Audit Registration
- Strong communication and both internal and external stakeholder management skills
- The ability and commitment to assist with the training and mentoring of less experienced colleagues