This dynamic firm is well established on the Sunshine Coast and is committed to support and grow their team. Family focused with a tight knit team of talented individuals who believe in the importance of work life balance and sharing the load to ensure a great working environment.
You will need to demonstrate competency in the following areas;
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role working in the Public Practice Sector is essential
- SMSF experience highly desired but not essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentoring and reviewing the work of other accountants within the firm
- The ability to client face and build rapport with new clients
- Prioritise own workflow within the structure of the firm
- Proven knowledge and understanding of all tax accounting process and the ability to keep up to date will all current tax legislation.
- Proficient knowledge in accounting suites MYOB, Xero and Reckon
- Eye for detail and self-reviewing skills
- Tax planning, structuring and set up entities
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies.
- Preparation of self-managed super funds using HandiSoft
- Completion of activity statements and reporting financials to the clients on a monthly and quarterly basis.
The remuneration package will be based on the value you can bring to the team. This is permanent position to start ASAP.
If this position sounds like you, please call Sarah Clark on 0401 506 087 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY now.