The successful candidate will be working in a small team and reporting remotely to a Partner. You will be responsible for workflow, managing a client base providing end to end solutions, building and maintaining client relationships, and providing general advice on financials, compliance and business growth across a variety of industries.
Foundation Recruitment are seeking an ambitious, driven, highly motivated, and people focused Intermediate to Senior Accountant who is looking for the next step in their career, not just a job.
Are you ready for this kind of challenge?
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 4 years current and post graduate experience in the Public Practice Accounting Sector in Australia
- A minimum of 4 years experience in an Intermediate to Senior Accountant role
- Current CA Qualification is a must
- Proven capabilities to manage workflow
- Strong people and written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the property industry is highly advantageous
- Computer literacy including a variety of Accounting softwares
If you meet the above criteria and are further interested you can call Sarah Clark 0401 506 087 email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY now.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.