Now, due to their success and continued growth, they are seeking an Intermediate to Senior Accountant to join their diligent and professional team.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS/IAS for companies, partnerships, trusts & SMSF’s.
- Interaction with clients to provide business advisory services.
- Liaise with ATO on behalf of clients.
- Manage budgets and cash flow projections.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience post-graduation in a Public Practice Accounting within Australia.
- Possess strong accounting software skills, have an eye for detail and an ability to work autonomously.
- Proven ability to liaise with clients and work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
All enquiries are treated in the strictest of confidence.