With their market diversifying the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate competency across a broad sector of Commercial Buildings.
Day to day tasks will include;
- Liaising with local council
- Design Management (strong D&C focus)
- Management of consultants
- Working through variations and technical issues
- Coordinating site establishment
- Assisting with construction programming and procurement
- Construction management and troubleshooting
- Progress and management reporting
- Client liaison
- Chairing site meetings
- Quality assurance coordination
- Safety management
Personally, you will need to be intelligent, strategic and diplomatic with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
If your experience and what you are looking for is aligned with the above you can call Paul Gay 0415 379 586 or APPLY now and we will get in touch with you.