Well Established Principal Contractor – D&C Focus
Delivery of diverse, Commercial Construction Projects up to $50M
Long term Role - $80-120K Package Subject to experience
Long term relationships and an exceptional reputation continue to deliver our client with a successful and sustainable Tier 2 principal contracting. This continued success has created an immediate requirement for a Junior Project Manager / Contract Administrator to deliver North Queensland projects.
With their market diversifying the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate competency across a broad sector of Commercial Buildings.
Day to day tasks will include;
- Liaising with local authorities
- Design Management (strong D&C focus)
- Management of consultants
- Working through modifications and technical issues
- Coordinating site establishment
- Assisting with construction programming and procurement
- Construction management and troubleshooting
- Progress and management reporting
- Client liaison
- Chairing site meetings
- Quality assurance coordination
- Safety management
Applicants will need to have qualifications in Construction Management or Engineering as well as Australian construction experience working directly for a principal contractor in the role of Project or Site Engineer / Contract Administrator or similar on projects valued from $10-50M.
Personally, you will need to be intelligent, strategic and diplomatic with the ability to work effectively under pressure. To register your interest follow the prompts.