National tier 2 Builder who has a reputation for delivering luxury commercial projects in Queensland and Victoria.
About the Role
With their current project approaching final stages, we now require a qualified Carpenter to assist with Defects joining the project team on a contract basis. The project is located in an inner Brisbane CBD suburb and is made up of over 200 apartments valuing approximately $80m.
Skills and Experience
- Identify and document (using defects management software) items for rectification.
- Schedule and supervise the sub contractors to rectify works within time constraints.
- This is a fast paced role requiring team members to be proactive in sourcing solutions to ensure trades are able to perform at their best in a highly focused, safety and quality based environment.
- Trade qualification in Carpentry and experience on large commercial projects is essential.
- Hourly rate + superannuation and all your insurances covered by us paid weekly.
- Contract to see you through til the end of Janurary 2020 with possibility for extension.
- Opportunity to work on an iconic project and gain further experience in the commercial construction sector.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to align your resume with an industry icon please apply now and I will get in touch with you.