The successful applicant will cover the geographic of Brisbane North, South and West suburbs and in-between. The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for scheduling of maintenance works including liaising with clients, suppliers and supervisors to being hands on which includes completing the repair works or calling out respective trades to complete the work and handing back over to the client.
Key Skills Required -
- Previous experience in a similar role within the residential building industry is a pre-requisite.
- Understanding of QBCC and Australian building standards is essential.
- Supervisors or Builders licence highly regarded but not a requirement.
- Ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders such as sub-contractors.
- Carpentry trade background is ideal.
- Always have safety at the forefront of your mind and ensure site cleanliness and a positive representation of the builder’s brand.
- Good communication skills and professionalism is a must!
- Be driven and motivated to achieve the best outcome for your clients & employer.
- Seeking a long-term role with a respected builder.
This is initially a 6-month contract with the potential to lead into a permanent role for the right candidate - Don't miss this opportunity!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further please call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317, alternatively email email@example.com or APPLY now.