Corporate Box Gyms offer professional, experienced boxing, kickboxing-Muay Thai and BJJ/MMA training in a relaxed, encouraging and friendly environment. They cater for anyone from beginners right through to seasoned professional fighter’s, their goal is to help members enjoy the huge lifestyle benefits that come from authentic training in combat sport disciplines.
Due to their continual expansion they now require a Membership Coordinator to assist with the management of all membership activities .
This is not a membership sales role, you role will be more focused in managing the administration tasks associated with managing a membership base i.e. ;
- Setting up and “on-boarding” new members ensuring all associated contracts and engagement processes a completed
- Setting up direct debit payments for new members
- Following up any payment issues including declined payments and suspended memberships
- Assisting Management with social media marketing and major fight events when required
- General Administration tasks associated around assisting new franchisees
- Assisting with management of suppliers and associated accounts
- Coordination of travel logistics for fighters and management
This is a great opportunity to take control of all membership coordination within an expanding organisation that will allow personal growth in conjunction with this companies continued expansion.
Please note – We are not looking for a personal trainer with admin skills, we seek a true admin coordinator who is methodical by nature, is at one with stats and accounts and conduct’s them selves in a professional business manner.
If you can demonstrate stable employment experience within a fast paced membership orientated, your “numbers” focused and highly process driven environment we would like to hear from you.
Please note due to an expected high volume response, only suitable applicants will be replied to.