Operational Supervisor - Commercial Landscaping & Grounds Maintenance
|Job Title:||Operational Supervisor - Commercial Landscaping & Grounds Maintenance|
|Contact Name:||Paul Gay|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2020 19:01|
Reporting to the QLD Operations Manager, you will hold qualifications in Horticulture, Turf Management or a related field. With a strong understanding of field based activities, you will be able to coordinate resources effectively while meeting the requirements of contracts in a profitable manner.
To be considered for this role, you will meet the following requirements:
*2+ Years experience as Contract Manager / Operational Manager in a similar field
* Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
* The ability to foster and maintain client relationships
* Estimating and quoting/pricing experience for large scale landscape, horticulture and grounds maintenance contracts
* Technical experience with associated plant and equipment
* Demonstrated ability to lead a Team effectively
* Manual driver's licence
With a positive staff retention record, flat management structure and the support of a national office, this company has the platform for you to further your Leadership & Management career.
In return you will receive a generous salary package in line with market rates (including a fully maintained vehicle) and join a dynamic Team focused on the continued success of the company.
To be considered for this role, APPLY TODAY or contact Andrew Morrison on 0433 251 943 for a confidential discussion on the opportunity