Our client are a family owned and operated HIA Award Winning custom home builder. They have built their great reputation in the residential building industry over the past twenty plus years by delivering quality homes and providing outstanding customer service.
About the Role
They are currently looking for an Operations and Construction Manager who will oversee both the office and construction team. The view is to redefine, restructure and grow the business. They have great "bones" and need your expertise and knowledge to make them even better and stronger in the marketplace.
- Proven experience in an Operation and or Construction Management role within the residential building industry
- Experience with custom builds is a necessity
- Strong desire to create custom homes that exceed customer expectations
- Strong communication skills and excellent customer rapport
- Be a natural leader and strong team builder – creating an effective team, achieving the desired goals, assigning accountabilities, planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Ability to work with teams and create a team mentality within the organisation
- Be system orientated and continue to improve systems and processes
- Must be proficient in the use and training of Databuild & Onsite Companion software
- Is a decision maker who can work independently
- Possess strong estimating knowledge
- Maintain Company reputation foremost
- Monitor and support site operations in all aspects from inception to successful completion including cost control, planning and scheduling
- Liaise, monitor and manage the back office operations
- Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors
- Set budgets and focus on Company growth
- Implement marketing strategies to drive sales and profit
- Drive profitability while maintaining quality
- Define job descriptions of staff and create efficiency
- Set and monitor KPI’s for staff
- Monitor the finances and cash flow of the business and make improvements where needed
To discuss this role further please call Sarah Clark for a confidential conversation on 0401 506 087 alternatively email me directly email@example.com or apply now.