The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day workflow of the QLD team including Estimating and Drafting. The role will work alongside a General Manager, who oversees Construction and will report to the National Operations Manager and the CEO.
- This role will be based at their Gold Coast office where you will be overseeing the daily operations of the Estimating, Drafting, Support and Contracts team. Sales and Finance have their own independent Executives which you will also work alongside
- Work with each team to secure additional suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Ensure all departments meet key performance indicators, budgets and time frames
- Implement and maintain systems and processes including department specific software programs
- HR related matters, hiring and dismissal of staff and mediating issues.
- Providing and maintaining a highly productive and enjoyable work environment
- 3+ years’ experience in an Operations Management role with a Residential Builder in a volume building environment
- Technical knowledge of the building industry specifically relating to estimating and drafting
- Proven performance in motivating team members and delivering consistent results
- Manage budgets
- Ability to give direction and follow through
- Essential is someone who is a strong and natural communicator and rapport builder
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, building specific software such as Databuild