Their ability to provide an end to end solutions within all aspects of the built environment across sectors including Building, Aviation, Government/Defence and Utilities they have ensured their success will continue for many years to come.
This ability has once again provided them with a major Defence project in the Northern Territory and they now require an experienced Planning Manager to join their team.
You will have at least 5 years’ experience in a project control and planning position within a top tier commercial builder within the Australian market and be either located in The Northern Territory or willing to relocate.
Duties in your role will include:
- Be responsible for ensuring minimum standards of the planning & project control processes, and best practises are implemented on projects
- Support the development and implementation of Project strategy for planning and in turn delivering the optimum delivery methodology and the coordination of resources.
- Management and guidance of subcontractors
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support and guidance to other members within the organisation where required
- Minimum 10 years proven experience in a Planning Controls / Planning Management position with a top tier commercial builder here in Australia – ESSENTIAL
- Software experience: Primavera P6, PRISMG2, Navisworks and Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience working on Defence projects HIGHLY REGARDED
- Strong understanding of construction methodologies and ability to problems solve where required
- Exceptional communication skills ESSENTIAL
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading and highly respected internationally based private firms
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities within the organisation
- Full relocation package for interstate candidates