Where the Hinterland Meets the Sunshine Coast
Having established themselves for almost a decade, this key manufacturer and supplier of high quality “bespoke” security screens continue to grow having recently purchased a 2300m2 Air-Conditioned workshop. Delivering high-quality bespoke designs to a select client group, growth remains a key focus within this organisation.
Due to this planned and structured growth, my client is committed to embracing an experienced Production Manager to join their team and play a key role in their continual success. Working closely with the Director, the daily responsibilities will include however not be limited to the following:
- Managing and integrating all the manufacturing processes to achieve production objectives on time and within budget while complying with quality standards.
- Work with assigned targets and key performance indicators around safety, quality, cost, delivery and environmental impacts.
- Managing the daily operations of the production environment with approximately 10-15 direct reports on average (full-time employees).
- Plan details of production activity in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available, and labour requirements. Following the set process and procedures is critical for this outcome.
- Work with the Director in implementing initiatives such as new techniques and equipment, purchases of new machinery and changes in staff levels.
- Direct line of contact with the client base providing first-class and responsive service.
One of Australia’s most beautiful regions awaits, do you have what it takes to secure this opportunity?
To be considered the right person will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a management position within a manufacturing setting.
- Extensive exposure to the security and window manufacturing sector well received
- Solid leadership skills with the belief to lead by example.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Excel (utilising current templates)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with acute attention to detail when it comes to process and quality.
- A desire to work within a team-based “family-owned” organisation.
To be successful you will need to embrace the importance of following process and procedure, on offer is a very attractive six-figure salary package including a structured bonuses package tailored around growth and outcomes.