With several years’ experience in the building industry, my client continues to diversify and adapt to the current market. Their business is varied between investment and custom architecturally designed homes.
Located in the Bayside region, they are now looking for a skilled and experienced Project Co-ordinator/Contracts Administrator to join their growing company. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will look after up to 40 builds concurrently from inception to handover.
Key Skills Required -
- Proven experience in a similar position specifically with volume new housing and investment builds
- Thorough knowledge of construction processes
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability manage your own workflow
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft suite skills are essential
- Problem solving
The opportunity to work with a growing tight knit team that offers flexibility and an above market remuneration package inclusive of base salary plus superannuation.
This is a real genuine position and interviews will be conducted immediately, should you be the right candidate.
To find out more please call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 alternatively email me directly email@example.com or APPLY NOW!