Their ability to provide an end to end solutions within all aspects of the built environment across sectors including Building, Aviation, Government/Defence, Mining and Utilities they have ensured their success will continue for many years to come.
This ability has once again provided them with another major Defence project in The Northern Territory and they now require 2 x Project Directors to join their team.
You will have at least 10 years’ experience in the role of Project Director / Senior Project Manager within a top tier commercial builder within the Australian market and be either located in The Northern Territory or willing to relocate.
Duties in your role will include:
- Managing the delivery of all aspects of project
- Management of program providing ongoing input and sourcing ways to value add
- Take full ownership of budget both financial and timeline
- Management of quality to ensure in line with client’s expectation
- Management of client and all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ongoing tender and contract negotiation with key stakeholders
- Take ownership of budgets both financial and timeline
- Minimum 10 years proven experience in a Senior/Project Manager/ Project Director position with a top tier commercial builder here in Australia – ESSENTIAL
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Strong understanding of construction methodologies and ability to problems solve where required
- Previous experience working on Defence projects HIGHLY REGARDED
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant tertiary qualification/degree
- Willingness to relocate or work FIFO
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading and highly respected internationally based private firms
- Strong pipeline of work in turn providing real job security
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities within the organisation
- Full relocation package for interstate candidates