- A minimum of 2 or more years’ current experience in a similar role preferably in the local or Australian market
- Desired would be a relevant tertiary qualification but not essential
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to effectively read and interpret drawings and contract documentation
- Proven experience managing trades
- Clear and concise communication skills
- You must have a high level of attention to detail
- Competent IT skills
You will be supported by a Project Manager who is approachable and a team who genuinely work together to achieve set outcomes. This is an opportunity to be apart of a significant project in the local Darwin market.
If you meet the above criteria and are further interested you can call Sarah Clark 0401 506 087 for a confidential conversation or apply now, and I will get in contact with you.
NOTE: Darwin based applicants would be preferred however we will review applicants who are looking to relocate to Darwin. This position will not suit candidates who are seeking relocation assistance or FIFO work.