A Civil Principle Contractor in the Northern Territory who are diverse, well networked and well resourced. Focused on delivering road projects, subdivisions and other infrastructure projects for local government and private entities.
About the Role
An ‘live’ infrastructure project requires a technically skilled Project Manager with a proven background in delivery structures and road projects in excess of $15m.
- Managing all stakeholder relationships including client and subcontractors
- Ensuring people performance, HSE&Q outcomes and business results
- Planning and monitoring budgets and construction program
- Complete all documentation associated with the management of the project such as reports etc.
- Current local experience within Australia in the civil/infrastructure sector as a Project Manager delivering technical projects. NT roads experience is highly desired.
- A natural leader with strong communication skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification such as Engineering is desired
- Commitment to the project ensuring successful delivery for all parties
- Strong commercial acumen, time management skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on a roster on remote projects when required
- Contract administration experience is preferred
- Operating as a “self-sufficient” Civil Contractor, with many internal supplies and resources.
- Remuneration structure negotiable $150,000 - $180,000 plus superannuation plus company vehicle STE.
- Site accommodation and meals will be provided for remote projects.
- You will be supported with a site-based administration and engineering team.
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Paul Gay for a confidential discussion on 0415 379 586 or simply APPLY NOW.