This extremely well-established commercial builder has a reputation for delivering projects across a wide range of sectors all the way from Brisbane up the east coast through to Cairns.
Their ability to take on a variety of projects has ensured they’ve had a strong pipeline of work and in turn provided real job security for its employees. They have a culture which promotes growth from within by providing ongoing opportunities for development and support from upper management whilst giving real autonomy to its project teams.
Due to another project won, they now have a requirement for an experienced Junior Project Manager to join the team and take the lead on a $5mil commercial project based in Townsville.
This role is a career defining opportunity. You will be at the point in your career where you're ready to take the next step in to a Junior Project Manager position with a commercial builder.
You will have 3-5 years experience in the role of Contract Administrator within Australia's commercial construction industry, a real hunger for knowledge and be willing to put in the hard work to get the job done.
Please include project information including project type and value on your CV so this experience can be verified.
Duties in your role will include:
- Manage full life cycle of project (Supported by your Senior Project Manager)
- Take ownership of budgets both financial and timeline
- Vetting, negotiation and letting of trades, subcontractors and materials
- Management of all client and all stakeholders both internal and external
- Management of OH&S
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in the role of Contract Administrator within the commercial construction sector here in Australia
- Previous experience working on commercial projects here in Australia $3mil+ (education projects highly regarded)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong time management skills
- Be eligible to work in Australia full time without need for sponsorship
- Great location! Townsville
- An organisation who respects your experience and provides real opportunities for career advancement
- Management who give real autonomy whilst providing support where required.