This extremely well-established commercial builder has a reputation for delivering projects across a wide range of sectors all the way from Brisbane up the east coast through to Cairns.
Their ability to take on a variety of projects has ensured they’ve had a strong pipeline of work and in turn provided real job security for its employees. They have a culture which promotes growth from within by providing ongoing opportunities for development and support from upper management whilst giving real autonomy to its project teams.
Due to another win, they now have a requirement for an experienced Project Manager or potentially a Junior Project Manager or Senior Contract Administrator to join the team and take the lead on a $5mil commercial project based in the Sunshine Coast.
You will come from a Contract Administration background and have proven experience managing commercial projects from conception through to handover to the client.
Duties in your role will include:
- Manage full lifecycle of project
- Full ownership of budgets both financial and timeline
- Vetting, negotiation and letting of trades, subcontractors and materials
- Management of all client and all stakeholders both internal and external
- Management of OH&S
- Proven experience in the role of Project Manager within the commercial construction sector here in Australia
- Previous experience managing commercial projects $3mil+ (education projects highly regarded)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong time management skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification/degree
- Great location! Sunshine Coast
- An organisation who respects your experience and provides real opportunities for career advancement
- Management who give real autonomy whilst providing support where required.