This continued success has created an immediate requirement for a Project Manager to deliver North Queensland projects.
With their market diversifying, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate competency delivering projects successfully across a broad sector of Commercial Buildings.
Day to day tasks will include;
- Liaising with local authorities
- Design Management (strong D&C focus)
- Selection and management of consultants
- Working through modifications and technical issues
- Coordinating site establishment
- Construction programming and procurement
- Construction management and troubleshooting
- Progress and management reporting
- Client liaison
- Chairing site meetings
- Quality assurance coordination
- Safety management
Applicants will need to have qualifications in Construction Management or Engineering (extensive experience in this space with trade Quals will be considered) as well as Australian construction experience working directly for a principal contractor as a Project Manager on projects valued from $10-50M.
If you meet the above criteria and are further interested you can call Scott Harding on 0424 597 600 for a confidential conversation or APPLY NOW!