About the Company
This is a multi-award winning privately owned building company, that is a well-established Principal Contractor with strong foundations in Queensland.
The role exists in Brisbane for a highly professional and commercially savvy Project Manager who will be accountable for the smooth and profitable delivery of projects.
- Aged Care Facility
- $25 Million value
- Commencement in Mid September
To be successful in this role you will be a highly self-motivated individual who possesses the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of ten years industry experience with principal contractors
- Excellent communication skills, a degree or diploma in a construction management discipline would be preferred
- A tried and tested Project Manager with a strong track record in commercially viable delivery
- In addition, you will be highly competent, and a natural leader of men!
- Aged Care experience
If you truly believe you are a high performer in your industry and you can clearly demonstrate this through an emerging career foundation to date, we would like to speak with you. This is an immediate role and interviews are being conducted, right now!
Please apply via the links or call Hans Swartz on 0424 597 600