Establishing their business over 2 decades ago this Principle Contactor are known as one of the most diverse and professional Civil Contractors in South East Queensland and Northern NSW. Their success to date has been underpinned by strong values focused on customer partnerships with an aim to provide the best service available. Operating as a “self-sufficient” Civil Contractor, our client “self-delivers” across multiple projects.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a division of the organisation in delivering bulk earthworks and civil works across commercial, industrial and residential projects.
Skills & Experience
- A proven background as a Project Manager working on bulk earthworks and civil works across commercial, industrial and residential projects.
- Highly self-motivated individual who possesses the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and build effective relationships with both internal and external stake holders.
- Experience working with principal contractors providing you with extensive exposure to the day to day commercial and contractual Project Management challenges.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A relevant tertiary degree within Construction Management/Engineering disciplines (is preferred but not essential).
- A competitive base salary ranging between $140,000 - $160,000 + Superannuation + Company Vehicle
- The company culture is described as a professional team environment that is inclusive with an open-door policy and a direct line of communication to Senior Management.
- With this company you can ‘shape your own destiny’ professional development opportunities and growth within offered.
- Work on local projects which means your home with your family every night.
How to Apply
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Sarah Clark for a confidential discussion on 0401 506 087 or simply APPLY NOW.