Diverse Principle Contractor who operate throughout Australia servicing the resources, commercial and infrastructure sector.
About the Role
The role will suit an experienced Project Manager with a proven background in working on commercial projects, greenfield and brownfield.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Australia as a Project Manager working on commercial projects, greenfield and brownfield valuing up to $20M
- Ideal is a relevant tertiary qualification such as Engineering or Construction Management
- Strong level of attention to detail is key to the success of this role
- Competency in IT skills and Microsoft suite
- Natural ability to be able to communicate with all stakeholders
- Full time role with a well-known principle contractor based in Darwin
- Strong project pipeline - Stability!!!
- Professional development and career opportunities
If this opportunity is aligned with your skill set and experience and you are seeking a long term alliance with a highly ethical contractor, then I want to hear from you!
If you meet the above criteria and are further interested you can call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 for a confidential conversation or APPLY NOW.