We have been retained exclusively to source a key resource for an exciting and challenging project.
Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary construction company that has gone from strength to strength.
Due to recent growth, they are now seeking a Project Manager to join their time and strengthen their capability from within.
An exceptional long-term career opportunity whilst playing a large role in projects is on offer!
To be successful the candidate will have exposure to detailed high compliance structural projects delivered withn high security environments. Eexperience across Defence Projects or high compliant environments will be well received.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for;
- The successful completion of the project within budget, time,
contract and quality requirements.
- Responsibility for appropriate site supervision, contract
administration of projects, including Head Contracts and Trade Contracts and all associated reporting.
- Prepare tender submissions focusing on competitive and accurate pricing of proposed works with the aim of
successful contract award.
- Managing all site activities for the whole of the project – from contract award,
through construction and commissioning
- A degree qualified Construction management, Civil Engineer or Diploma Qualified and be able to demonstrate successful delivring complex structural projects
- Min 5 years Proven working experience as a project manager with reputable local contractors working on commercial construction projects in excesss of $50M+
- Be an Australian citizen and be eligible for defence security clearance
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skill
- Be able to clearly demonstrate solid tenure with Australian Tier 1+2 principal contractors
If you meet the criteria stated and you wish to have an initial confidential discussion, contact Paul Gay on 0415379586