Expected to open in 2022, Queen’s Wharf Brisbane will transform the CBD and river’s edge with an iconic design that embraces Brisbane’s inviting subtropical climate.
Foundation Recruitment is proud to have been one of two consultancies selected to exclusively search, promote to and engage seasoned professionals to join this world-class international consortium responsible for overseeing this truly iconic project.
A key component of the project's infrastructure is the Neville Bonner pedestrian bridge, linking the project with Southbank’s Arts and entertainment centre.
The bridge structure (325 meters) is an Architecturally striking arch and single mast suspension bridge supported by one mid-river pier and is a visually dynamic feature of the development.
We have been engaged to source a proven, high performing “Client Side” Project Manager to oversee this stage of the project from ECI tender through to Commissioning. We seek candidates with demonstrable experience successfully co-ordinating key infrastructure (preferably bridges) projects with major development stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective creation of the program and cost monitoring and reporting of commercial outcomes and milestone achievements of the bridge construction through to completion.
To be considered for this unique and career-defining opportunity, you must be able to demonstrate competency across the following criteria;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with public infrastructure projects
- Must be able to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner to Senior Management
- Must be detail-orientated, extremely organized, and have strong presentation skills
- Have strong risk assessment, negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Excellent task management, organization and team collaboration skills
- Experience with Brisbane River Harbour Master, Southbank Corporation and Brisbane City Council
- Formal Engineering or Building Qualifications at Degree or Diploma level.
On offer for the successful candidate is the opportunity to align your career with a truly Iconic Australian project that will shape the Brisbane CBD and define your career concurrently!
If you meet the outlined criteria contact our
Director – Paul Gay on 0415 379 586 for a confidential discussion or simply follow the prompts to submit your resume for consideration.