National Tier 2 Commercial Principle Contractor focused on building a variety of local and remote commercial projects from $1m to $15m for state government, education bodies and private companies.
About the Role
We seek a competent Project Manager with competencies in Contract Administration who can demonstrate a solid history in the successful delivery of mid tier commercial projects, ideally within government and defence sectors.
- Project Management
- Contracts Administration
- Subcontract Administration
- Financial Control and Reporting
- Management of Project Procedures and Administrative Staff
- Defence experience highly desired however not essential
- Embrace a “hands-on” delivery environment that is client centric
- Must be able to demonstrate previous, positive relationship engagements with both clients and sub-contractors
- Proven current experience delivering mid tier commercial projects in a Project Manager and Contract Administration role
- Relevant tertiary qualification desired, Engineering or Construction Management etc
- Stability – solid workbook with significant government projects awarded
- Professional environment where processes, procedures and projects are comparable with the “top tier” sector
- Remuneration structure neg. $150,000 - $170,000 (base and superannuation) etc
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Paul Gay for a confidential discussion on 0415 379 586 or simply APPLY NOW.