Having now commenced a project in the Rockhampton region, they require a Project / Site Administrator to join the team and play an "allrounder" role across project/site administration.
Based on-site, this is a great opportunity to join a well-respected principal contractor driven by management with exceptional reputations developed within the Queensland construction sector. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience across projects ranging in value from $500K to $10M, generally, these will be "high compliance” projects within the building sector.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have solid experience (minimum two years) with an Australian builder and have exposure to project delivery activities including,
Daily activities -
- Daily data entry of project activities including quality and safety
- Onboarding of new employees and overall project document management
- Collation of data across the project
- Assisting with document control ( experience using ACCONEX well received)
- General Project / Site administration assisting the project team
- At least two years experience in construction admin, preferably with exposure to "high compliance" projects
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Able to demonstrate comparable experience in an “all hands on deck" culture when needed from time to time to ensure all contracting objectives are met.
This is a site-based role, accommodation and meals are provided Monday to Friday and weekends if required.
This project is programmed for another nine months, ongoing opportunities in the business will be assessed going forward.