Their ability to provide an end to end solutions within all aspects of the built environment across sectors including Building, Aviation, Government/Defence and Utilities they have ensured their success will continue for many years to come.
This ability has once again provided them with a major Defence project in the Northern Territory and they now require an experienced Senior Contract Administrator to join the team.
You will have at least 10 years’ experience in a Contract Administration position, come from a come from a top tier commercial builder within the Australian market and have not only strong commercial acumen, but an excellent understanding of relationship contracting.
This is a real career defining opportunity, where if proven you will be promoted within the next 12-18 months into a Management position.
Duties in your role will include:
- Continuing to find opportunities to optimise margin whilst mitigating risk on all projects
- Preparation and submission of progress claims
- Negotiation and processing of contractual claims, submissions and variations
- Managing stakeholder both internally and externally
- Ensure correct process adhered to in line with company policies and procedures
- Minimum 10 years proven experience in the role of Senior/Contract Administrator with a top tier commercial builder here in Australia – ESSENTIAL
- Carry a relevant degree in Construction Management, Law, Engineering with a delivery focus
- Previous experience working on Defence projects highly regarded
- Strong understanding of relationship contracting
- Be eligible to work in Australia without the need for sponsorship
- A genuine opportunity for career advancement toward a Commercial Management position
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading and highly respected internationally based private firms
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities within the organisation
- Full relocation package for interstate candidates