This position will be supporting the Directors and other staff as required as well as being the face of the company - Brisbane South Region.
As the Receptionist you will oversee the running of a small, but busy office as well as responsible for a number of multi-faceted duties that will keep you challenged and engaged.
Responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Greeting clients as the first point of contact based at Reception – Applicants must be well presented with an excellent phone manner
- Provide office support to the Managing Director and Office Manager
- Support with Contracts Administration
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Data entry into spreadsheets
- Construction of handover folders
- Sending out for quotes to subcontractors
- Pre meeting office set up/post meeting office close down
- General housekeeping - General Kitchen and office duties and upkeep
- Participation in weekly meetings
- Assist lodging Council forms
- Diary management
- WHS register
- Filing, photocopying, scanning, archiving
- Unpacking and logging of stock
- Matching purchase orders to invoices
- Daily computer back ups
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a client facing Receptionist position is essential
- Mature, professional and friendly manner
- Knowledge of the building industry and process including and understanding of construction methodology
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organisation both verbally and written
- Intermediate computer skills with various software
- Organised and structured
- Enjoys working with people
- "Can Do" attitude and willingness to work as part of team
- REAL career progression opportunities available
- Opportunity to work with a business and be a real part of their success moving forward
- Convenient location with free parking
This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further you can call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 or APPLY now.