Your role will be supporting the Directors and other staff as required as well as being the face of the company. As the Receptionist you will oversee the running of a small, but busy office as well as responsible for a number of multi-faceted duties that will keep you challenged and engaged.
Your responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Providing administrative support for Construction Teams
- Smooth and efficient running of the general office
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering incoming calls
- Greeting clients
- Stationery orders
- General Kitchen duties/upkeep
- Fulfill other duties as required by management
- Mature, professional and friendly manner
- Knowledge of the building industry and process including and understanding of construction methodology
- Exceptional customer service across all channels including written and verbal
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organisation both verbally and written
- Intermediate computer skills with various software
- Organised and structured
- Enjoys working with people
- "Can Do" attitude and willingness to work as part of team
We are looking for a person with a proven track record of meeting deadlines, has a keen ability to learn, is efficient and trustworthy and has a keen eye for detail with a positive attitude.
This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible.
If this position sounds like you, please contact Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 or email me on email@example.com or APPLY NOW.