Your role will be supporting the Directors, the Senior Management team and other staff as required as well as being the face of the company. As the Receptionist you will oversee the running of a small, but busy office as well as responsible for a number of multi-faceted duties that will keep you challenged and engaged.
Your responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Smooth and efficient running of the general office
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering incoming calls
- Greeting clients/external agents
- Monthly stationery orders
- Management of the office Social Calendar
- General Kitchen duties/upkeep
- Boardroom calendar/meeting schedule
- Petty Cash
- RACQ and Company Vehicle Register
- Daily Banking
- Fulfil other duties as required by management
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Mature, professional and friendly manner
- Exceptional customer service across all channels including written and verbal
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization both verbally and written
- Intermediate computer skills with various software
- Organised and structured
- Enjoys working with people
- "Can Do" attitude and willingness to work as part of team
We are looking for a person with a proven track record of meeting deadlines. Has a keen ability to learn (if you have not had experience in the above listed); is efficient and trustworthy; and has a keen eye for detail with a positive attitude.
This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible.
If this position sounds like you, please contact Mellisa Hall on 0416 312 374 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.