Our client is one of Queensland’s most established Property Development companies. In addition, they have their own Building company who design and construct most of their projects with a small percentage being tendered out to other builders for construction.
With a new project commencing they are now looking for a highly skilled and experienced Draftsperson with a strong background in volume residential projects to join their team, based in their Gold Coast office.
Key Skills Required -
- 2 – 5 years’ experience drafting on similar residential projects on a volume scale
- Open and clear written and verbal communication with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Be motivated and committed to the project to provide the best possible outcomes
- At minimum intermediate level experience with Revit
- Time management skills are essential
- Seeking a long term careered opportunity
- You must have knowledge of local building codes and requirements with recent experience putting that knowledge to use
- Long term career progression
- Generous remuneration
- Tight knit team with great staff retention
- Friendly and professional working environment
If you are interested in this role, please call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 alternatively email email@example.com or apply now.