Recently identified as a top 5 - SMEs National Defence contractor (2020), expanding the current project delivery team is high on the agenda of this employer of choice, especially around the Health-Safety-Environment disciplines.
These rare opportunities are site-based roles in remote NT, to be considered you must be able to demonstrate competency and tenure across the following criteria;
- Proven performance on remote construction sites (rostered camp accommodation), accommodation provided during your (rostered Off week in Darwin if required)
- Must be willing to relocate to the NT for the duration of the project, this is not a FIFO role
- Extensive bulk earthworks/road stabilising works
- Minimum qualification - Cert IV WHS
- Minimum of 2 years HSE Advisor experience in a construction-related role with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 company
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of legislation and OFSC criteria
- Highly motivated, proactive with excellent problem solving, communication, record-keeping, report writing skillset
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer skills
- Initial eight month project engagement however long term engagement achievable within the business subject to performance and project demand
Please respond in the first instance by submitting your current resume for consideration. Or contact Latia Grbac 0405 867 171 for a confidential discussion.