This is an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Sales Consultant to join a local South Brisbane residential builder. They are focused on providing high levels of customer satisfaction and delivering top quality homes that families talk about for years to come. Get on board with an ambitious and idealistic tight knit team!
We are looking for a person with a proven track record of meeting deadlines, has a keen ability to learn, is efficient and trustworthy with a strong eye for detail with a positive attitude.
Maintaining strong relationships is a key component in the position.
- Lead generation and client follow up based from a beautiful display home
- Advertising via various mediums such as social media and realestate.com.au
- Liaising with external providers such as the Building Designer, Colour Consultant, Brokers, Suppliers and Sub Contractors
- Liaising with clients updating them from inception to handover and follow up their general enquiries
- Marketing and positive brand representation
- Submitting council approvals
- Preparation and presentation of HIA contracts
- Order soil and survey tests,
- Follow up Form 16 and 21’s
- Process variations in conjunction with the Director
- Provide and maintain a consistent and high level of communication, written and verbal
What we are looking for -
- Strong knowledge of the Residential Building Industry is a must
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role with a residential project builder
- The successful candidate will have great time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- You must have ownership and accountability
- You will be looking for an opportunity where you can grow with a business and be instrumental in their success
- Consistent and effective communicator and relationship builder
- A team player is a must
On Offer -
- Opportunity to work with a business and be a real part of their success moving forward, including creating and implementing systems and process
- Convenient location with free street parking
- Career growth
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further you can call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 or APPLY now.