Our client is a dynamic firm who have been established for over 25 years with multiple offices in Queensland. The firm pride themselves on being a multifaceted business, providing both general Accounting and Taxation services as well as Business Advisory. Now they are seeking their next talented team member to join their growing business located in south Sunshine Coast.
You will need to demonstrate competency in the following areas;
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role working in the Public Practice Sector is essential
- The ability to work in a client facing role with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in undertaking business development activities and building rapport with new clients
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
- Completion of activity statements and reporting financials to the clients on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Proficient knowledge in accounting software MYOB, Xero and Reckon
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity and for a confidential discussion, call Winny Wu on 0416 312 374. Alternatively, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now.
All inquiries are treated in the strictest of confidence.