To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate competency in the following areas -
- 5+ years’ experience in an Intermediate/Senior role
- Current experience working in the Public Practice Accounting sector with a boutique firm
- SMSF experience highly desired but not essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor and review the work of Junior Accountants
- The ability to client face and build rapport with new and existing clients
- Prioritise own workflow within the structure of the firm
- Proven knowledge and understanding of all tax accounting process and the ability to keep up to date will all current tax legislation is essential
- Proficient knowledge in accounting suites MYOB, Xero and Reckon
- Eye for detail and self-reviewing skills
- Tax planning, structuring and set up entities
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies.
- Completion of activity statements and reporting financials to the clients on a monthly and quarterly basis.
If you meet the above criteria you can call Sarah Clark on 0401 506 087 alternatively email email@example.com or click 'Apply Now'