This dynamic firm is very family focused with a tight knit team of talented individuals who believe in the importance of work life balance and sharing the load to ensure a great working environment.
You will need to demonstrate competency in the following areas;
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role working in the Public Practice Sector is essential
- Strong background in SMSF
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail and self-reviewing skills
- Tax planning, structuring and set up entities
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies.
- Preparation of self-managed super funds using HandiSoft
- Completion of activity statements and reporting financials to the clients on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Mentoring and reviewing the work of other accountants within the firm
- The ability to client face and build rapport with new clients in diverse industries
- Prioritise own workflow within the structure of the firm
- Proven knowledge and understanding of all tax accounting processes and the ability to remain up to date will all current tax legislation.
- Proficient knowledge in accounting suites MYOB, Xero and Reckon
If this position sounds like you, please contact Mellisa Hall on 0416 312 374 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.