Our client is well-established in Public Practice Sector located in the Brisbane CBD. This firm is constantly growing and is currently looking for their next Senior Bookkeeping superstar, to join their dynamic team.
You will be rewarded by working for a high performing and reputable firm with a friendly and inclusive outgoing culture.
Could you be the right candidate? If you are, you will demonstrate a can-do attitude, possess strong communication skills, be well organised with high attention to detail, be able to meet deadlines.
Your new role:
You will be responsible for various tasks including but not limited to:
- Working hands-on with clients from a variety of industries
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly BAS and IAS
- Processing payroll tax and superannuation contributions
- Preparing PAYG statements
- Performing all bank reconciliations
- Performing month end accounting procedures
- Reconciling all accounts
- Maintaining all accounts
- Payroll and Payroll Tax
Requirements and experience:
- Experience with Accounting suites.
- Solid Xero experience.
- Proficient Excel and Word skills.
- Bookkeeping / Accounting qualification.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity and for a confidential discussion, call Winny Wu on 0416 312 374. Alternatively, you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries are treated in the strictest of confidence.