Now, due to their success and continued growth, they are seeking a Business Services Client Manager to oversee a team of technically strong accountants.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the partners, and will be responsible for managing and supporting staff, providing performance feedback to the team and individuals and improvement to workflow. Managing client relationships, business development and providing advice on compliance and business expansion across a variety of industries.
Further responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for clients, managing and maintaining client relationships
- Take a client centric approach and be willing to have a positive and active approach to communication.
- Reviewing and overseeing the preparation of financial statements
- Provide services from business support to income tax compliance.
- Engage in professional tax trainers to present to the firm each month.
- Reviewing all taxation compliance work for larger SMEs or smaller businesses and investors in various structures.
Working under the principles that an Accountant is more than just compliance experts and that an Accountant can directly improve the profitability of businesses and lives of the business owners. Foundation is seeking an ambitious, driven, highly motivated, and people focused Business Services Accountant who is looking for the next step in their career, not just a job.
Are you ready for this kind of challenge?
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience after graduation in a Public Practice Accounting within Australia.
- Possess good software skills, eye for detail, accuracy and completeness, be organised, professionally presented, and have a strong willingness to assist clients and fellow staff members.
- Ability to manage and review the work of a team of accountants.
- Training and mentoring of staff member to ensure productivity and budgets are met.
- Experience in a variety of Public Practice Accounting software is very important.
All enquiries are treated in the strictest of confidence.