Now there is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator who is has experienced in or is looking to step into Project Management when required. The successful candidate will play a key role in the successful delivery of projects across the Toowoomba and Darling Downs region.
Our client are a Commercial Builder who engage in Design and Construct and Hard Dollar Tender projects ranging in value from $6M - $10M. They now seek a highly competent CA to take the commercial and contract management tasks associated with such projects and meet deliverable outcomes across both head and sub-contract engagements.
To be successful in this role you will -
- Be a highly self-motivated individual who possesses the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have an overall minimum of five years industry experience, the majority of this engaged by Principal Contractors providing you with extensive exposure to the day to day commercial and contractual Project Management challenges.
- Possess strong communication skills written and verbal
- A Degree or Diploma in a Construction Management discipline would be preferred however not essential.
- In addition, you will be highly competent and intuitive when it comes to identifying and benefiting from commercial opportunities across the life of the project.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in discussing further you can call Hans Swartz on 0424 597 600 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY now.