Our client is an established Public Practice Accounting firm who have been operating for over 2 decades and are located in the heart of Brisbane city. What sets them apart from the rest is their personalised and professional service combined with their depth of knowledge, ensuring a loyal and long-term client base.
Now, due to their success and continued growth, they are seeking a Senior Client Services Manager to oversee a team of technically strong accountants.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO, and will be responsible for managing and supporting staff, providing performance feedback to the team and individuals and improvement to workflow. Managing client relationships, business development and providing advice on compliance and business expansion across a variety of industries.
Further responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for clients, managing and maintaining client relationships.
- Providing business mentoring and delivering value-based services to business clientele.
- Reviewing and overseeing the preparation of financial statements.
- Reviewing all taxation compliance work for companies, trusts, partnerships etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Proven experience in a Client Services Manager role (managing 2 or more direct reports).
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Public Practice Accounting.
- CA or CPA qualified.
- Great communications skills, verbal and written.
- Offer a high level of attention to detail.
- Professionally presented.
- Proven capabilities in establishing long term relationships with clients.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Experience in and capable of coaching and mentoring team members.
To grab this fantastic opportunity and for a confidential discussion, call Winny Wu on 0416 312 374. Alternatively, you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries are treated in the strictest of confidence.