This is a genuine Senior Estimator opportunity within a culture like no other, one that embraces unity within its team and creative flair that sets them apart from all others.
- Are you feeling like just another soldier marching towards the same promotion / advancement opportunity as many other Estimators in your team?
- Would you like to bounce out of bed each morning with a sparkle in your eye in anticipation towards the uncertainty of what new experience is going to take place today?
- Do you truly have a passion for architecture and construction that needs to be reignited?
- Does the opportunity to investigate and price the latest in cutting-edge building products and designs refuel the flame that burned inside you when you first entered the construction industry?
- Strong pipe line of projects going forward, majority negotiated contracts with repeat clients.
Key Skills Required -
- At least five years’ current experience in an Estimators role with exposure to a variety of commercial projects
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Highly competent in writing building methodologies
- Attention to detail is key to the success of this role
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders including clients and sub-contractors and suppliers
- QS or Construction Management or Civil Engineering qualifications would be well received however those with extensive estimating experience and a trade background will also be considered
I'm not going to talk salary, or software, or whether there is a gym membership on offer, as I believe the right candidate for this role seeks more than comfort through familiarity. The right candidate for this role seeks an opportunity that will once again truly challenge them and bring out the best of their ability, re-igniting the passion and drive that they once possessed, yet over time has been drained away through the obscurity of the corporate wheel.
Ready to step up to the plate?
Call Sarah Clark Branch Manager at Foundation Recruitment in the strictest confidence (happy to take your calls in the evening) on 0401 506 087.