Senior Contracts Administrator | Building & Civil | Darwin & Adelaide x 2
About the Company
We have been retained exclusively to represent a leading multi-disciplinary construction company with extensive experience across major projects in both the private and government sectors. This principle contractor has secured multiple defence projects providing a period of “ongoing” project opportunities ($20M-$500M) that will see them active for the next 5-8 years.
About the Role
We seek a competent Senior Contracts Administrator who can demonstrate a solid history in the successful delivery of major commercial building projects, ideally within government and defence sectors. To date, our client’s success has incorporated design and construct delivery models such as “Managing Contractor” engagements and we are seeking candidates who have comparable experience.
- Head Contracts Administration
- Subcontract Administration
- Financial Control and Reporting
- Management of Project Procedures and Administrative Staff
Skills & Experience
- Defence experience highly desired
- Embrace a “hands-on” delivery environment that is client-centric
- Must be able to demonstrate previous, positive relationship engagements with both clients and sub-contractors
- Proven current experience delivering major commercial building projects in a Contract Administration role
- Relevant tertiary qualification desired, Engineering, Q.S or Construction Management
- Stability – a 5-8-year workbook with significant government projects awarded
- Professional environment where processes, procedures and projects are comparable with the “top tier” sector, yet the workplace culture still retains “family company values”
- Remuneration structure neg. $175-185,000 (base & super) + $20K flexible relocation allowance and initial accommodation in Darwin
How to Apply
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Paul Gay for a confidential discussion on 0415 379 586 or simply APPLY NOW.