About the Company
We have been retained exclusively to represent a leading multi-disciplinary construction company with extensive experience across major projects in both the private and government sectors. This principle contractor has secured multiple defence projects providing a period of “ongoing” project opportunities ($100M+ Projects ) that will see them “project delivery phase” active for the next 5-8 years.
About the Role
We seek a competent Senior Contracts Administrator who can demonstrate a solid history in the successful delivery of major commercial building projects, ideally within government and defence sectors ( experience across other major commercial building project disciplines also accepted) including Head Contract management.
- Head Contracts Administration
- Subcontract Administration
- Financial Control and Reporting
- Management of Project Procedures and Administrative Staff
Skills & Experience
- Defence experience highly desired but not compulsory
- Embrace a “hands-on” delivery environment that is client-centric
- Must be able to demonstrate previous, positive relationship engagements with both clients and sub-contractors
- Proven current experience delivering major commercial building projects in a Contract Administration role
- Relevant tertiary qualification desired, Engineering, Q.S or Construction Management
- Stability – a 5-8-year workbook with significant government projects awarded
- Professional environment where processes, procedures and projects are comparable with the “top tier” sector, yet the workplace culture still retains “family company values”
- Remuneration structure neg. $185,000 (base & super) + $20K flexible relocation allowance
How to Apply
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Paul Gay for a confidential discussion on 0415 379 586 or simply APPLY NOW.