We have been retained exclusively to represent a leading multi-disciplinary construction company with extensive experience across major projects in both the private and government sectors. This principle contractor has secured multiple defence projects providing a period of “ongoing” project opportunities ($20M-$150M) that will see them “project delivery phase” active for the next 5-8 years.
About the Role
We seek a competent Senior Contracts Administrator who can demonstrate a solid history in the successful delivery of major civil infrastructure projects, ideally within government and defence sectors. To date our client’s success has incorporated design and construct delivery models such as “Managing Contractor” engagements and we are seeking candidates who have comparable experience.
- Head Contracts Administration
- Subcontract Administration
- Financial Control and Reporting
- Management of Project Procedures and Administrative Staff
- Defence experience highly desired
- Embrace a “hands-on” delivery environment that is client centric
- Must be able to demonstrate previous, positive relationship engagements with both clients and sub-contractors
- Proven current experience delivering top tier civil projects in a Contract Administration role
- Relevant tertiary qualification desired, Engineering or Construction Management
- Stability – 5 to 8-year workbook with significant government projects awarded
- Professional environment where processes, procedures and projects are comparable with the “top tier” sector, yet the workplace culture still retains “family company values”
- Remuneration structure neg. $175,000 - $185,000 (base and superannuation) + $20,000 flexible relocation allowance
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Sarah Clark for a confidential discussion on 0401 506 087 or simply APPLY NOW.