This full-time position requires the successful candidate to build rapport and engage with teams across the business to undertake end-to-end completion of the build process and liaise with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
This is a truly unique role.
Additional responsibilities include procurement and negotiating with suppliers and trades.
Key Skills Required -
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role within the residential construction industry
- Building approval and planning approval experience
- Knowledge of the building industry and process including and understanding of construction methodology
- Professional and approachable manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellence in client relationship management
- Strong negotiation skills
If you meet the above requirements of this truly unique role then get in touch with Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 or email you application to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY now.