A well known and diverse business group who operate throughout New Zealand and Australia. Their primary focus is on development and construction in both Commercial and Civil sectors.
About the Role
Senior Design Engineer with Temporary Works experience is required within their infrastructure division and based at their Auckland office.
- Designing and detailing complex temporary works, providing engineering input and solutions as well as devising and developing construction methodologies for structures and surface works.
- Carrying out structural analysis, design and documentation ensuring all engineering designs comply with relevant standards, regulations and codes of practice.
- Specifying inspection and testing requirements for temporary works fabrication and installation and inspecting temporary works on site and assisting the project team with the preparation of construction plans.
- A relevant Bachelors Degree (Engineering) and be a CPEng with 6 years plus of post grad experience in a similar role combined with a strong design background
- Exposure to civil infrastructure projects, heavy civil structures and temporary works experience is desired.
- You will ideally be a lateral thinker who is innovative and creative with design solutions.
- Sound knowledge of structural engineering design, construction processes and methodologies.
- An advanced understanding of analysis and design tools and techniques.
- Clearly defined professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Not just a 'project hire', this is a long term position
- Neg. $120,000 - $140,000 plus company benefits and industry discounts
- Relocation package provided
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Sarah Clark for a confidential discussion on +61 401 506 087 or simply APPLY NOW.